State Mandated Mask Requirements (click for details)
AUGUST 3, 2021
This week Governor Jon Bel Edwards announced the reinstatement of the state-wide mask mandate that requires masks indoors. Beginning Wednesday, August 4th, all members ages 5 & older will be required to wear a face mask while inside the club.
There are some exceptions to the mask mandate -
- Masks are not required while you are actively exercising, outdoors or enjoying food & beverages in the cafe.
- See the chart below for additional details -
If you have a medical condition that makes it unsafe for you to wear a face covering, then you are exempt from this mandate.
To ensure a safe environment for members & employees, the club is continuing frequent & thorough sanitation procedures and following recommended protocols. In addition, capacity in group fitness classes will be reduced as needed to ensure appropriate distancing. We ask you to assist us in our efforts in the following ways -
- Please come to the club prepared by supplying your own mask and wearing it upon entry. Limited supplies of disposable masks will be available for a nominal charge.
- Wipe all equipment before and after use.
- Wash hands frequently and use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the club.
- Stay home if you do not feel well.
- Please adhere to Pebble Creek's childcare reservation policy. Call ahead to make a reservation, as available space may be limited. (985-801-7130)
We appreciate your understanding & cooperation.