Stone Creek Currently Closed
March 31st: April Billing Update
Dear Valued Member -
We hope this message finds you well! In our efforts to keep communication as open & clear as possible, we wanted to inform you of how Stone Creek will process billing for April.
First, please remember that all membership accounts are on hold until the club re-opens. Members will not be charged dues for the time the club is closed. All dues credits owed for March 16th-31st will be applied to your club account upon the club's re-opening.
For proper accounting and financial tracking, the April dues will be applied to your statement, and then they will be credited off in full before the draft takes place. Members who charged purchases to their club account in March will see those charges drafted in April. (i.e. café purchases, tennis lessons, personal training, spa services or purchases, etc.) Members who had no purchases charged to their club account in March will not see a draft in April.
Because of the additional background administrative work required this month, drafts will not take place on April 1st. Credit card drafts will take place on the morning of Friday, April 3rd. Checking account drafts will take place on Monday, April 6th.
While this administrative work is in progress, your online statement may be briefly inaccessible on April 1st. Statements will be available for viewing again on April 2nd, before the draft takes place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us or call us at 985-801-7100. We appreciate your continued support during this challenging time, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Stone Creek soon!
Take care & stay well.
March 19th: UPDATE to our Members
Dear Valued Member –
We hope you, your family & loved ones are doing well during this challenging time. Our thoughts are with all of you, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back as soon as it's safe to do so.
We appreciate your patience over the last few days as our managers & owners have been working diligently to ensure that we take care of our members and our employees during the club's closure. Your continued support of Stone Creek will be more important than ever in the coming months! We are committed to bringing back the same unsurpassed Stone Creek experience that you've come to expect when we re-open.
It's our goal to maintain open communication to our members throughout the club's closure. We recognize that this is an evolving situation, but we'd like to update you with our plans at this time.
- All memberships are on hold until re-opening day. We anticipate being able to open on April 14th, pending a review by the state in the coming weeks. We will comply with all state and local mandates on when we can resume business.
- Because all memberships are on hold at this time, April dues will not be applied or drafted on April 1st. Members who have charged purchases to their club account in March will see only those charges drafted on April 1st. (i.e. café purchases, tennis lessons, personal training, spa services or purchases, etc.)
- All dues credits owed for the time in March that we are closed will be applied to your club account upon the club's re-opening.
- The club will notify all members via email with full details before any further dues/fees are applied or charged to any member accounts.
- If you are ready to come back to Stone Creek upon our re-opening, there's nothing you need to do at this time. If you need to extend your membership hold beyond our opening date (whatever date it may be), please contact our Member Services team.
- We appreciate that many of you have expressed concern for our employees during this time. We recognize just how important they are in making Stone Creek 'Your Everyday Getaway'. We are happy to let you know that our employees will be paid through April 13th.
If you have questions, concerns or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out by email or phone. Please call the main club line at 985-801-7100 or Member Services at 985-801-7107 and leave a message. We will return your call at our earliest availability.
Again, we wish you all well, and we're looking forward to seeing you back in the club soon! In the meantime, please stay connected to us through our Facebook page and web site!
The Team at Stone Creek Club & Spa
March 16th: Club Closing
Dear Stone Creek Member –
It is with heavy hearts that we must announce that Stone Creek will temporarily close as of 10pm tonight. Childcare is closed as of now, and tonight's Group Fitness classes have been canceled. In compliance with orders from the State Government, the club will remain closed until April 13th, pending additional state reviews in the coming weeks.
Though the club has stayed open as long as possible with our added safety & sanitation precautions, we understand that this mandate is designed to protect the health of our employees and members, as well as our entire community.
Although the Stone Creek community will be separated by social distancing, our team remains committed to servicing our members to the best of our ability throughout our closure. We look forward to announcing the availability of LesMills online classes in the next few days - allowing Stone Creek members access to over 90 FREE workouts that can be done at home.
As of tomorrow, all Stone Creek memberships are on hold. We recognize that this is a constantly evolving and unprecedented situation, and we will send additional updates by email in the coming days. We also encourage you to stay connected through our website and Facebook page.
We wish you all well during this challenging time, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back to Stone Creek as soon as we can!
Stone Creek Club & Spa