Stone Creek Phase 2 Information
PHASE II Updates
Members & guests ages 8 & up are required to wear a face covering to enter & exit the club and in all common areas, unless a medical condition makes it unsafe for you to wear one.
We appreciate your understanding & support during these challenging times.
We're happy to announce that we are extending the reservation time for Pebble Creek from 75 minutes to 90 minutes! This change will take place on Friday, July 3rd.
Reservations are still required for Pebble Creek and can be made up to 2 days in advance. Parents may call Pebble Creek during operating hours to make a reservation (985-801-7130).
A few additional reminders -
- All children will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Children with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in Pebble Creek.
- Check-in & pick-up will still take place outside the glass Pebble Creek doors.
- Pebble Creek is restricted to members only at this time.
- We are happy to bottle-feed our youngest members, but no other food or beverage is allowed in Pebble Creek at this time.
PHASE II Announcement - June 5th
We are excited to welcome Phase II, which allows us to add to the services & amenities we can provide to our members. Please know that as restrictions begin to ease, all of us at Stone Creek will continue to follow the recommended safety and sanitation protocols to keep your club safe & clean!
Read below for important information, reminders & departmental updates!
Guests – Members may now bring guests to the club, following our normal guest policies. Due to limited capacities, we ask the guests refrain from group fitness classes at this time. Guests are not allowed in Pebble Creek at this time.
Locker Rooms – The hot tub, wet sauna and cold plunge will re-open! The total capacity for the wet area of the locker room is 6 -- 3 in the hot tub, 2 in the wet sauna and 1 in the cold plunge. Please use designated marks for seating to ensure proper spacing. Shower before entering the hot tub or cold plunge. Limit time to 10-12 minutes.
Pools – By state mandate, the capacity in the pool area is limited to 172 people. Stone Creek staff will maintain safety & cleanliness of the pools & pool deck, as well as monitor occupancy. Please practice social distancing in & out of the pool. Do not move pool furniture and limit gatherings to only your immediate family.
The lap pool remains open for lap swimming (1 person per lane) and water exercise (with proper distancing). Pool equipment remains unavailable at this time.
The resort pool is open! Children 13 & under must be supervised by an adult at all times. No lifeguards on duty. Some play features will be unavailable to limit congregating.
Group Fitness –
- Class capacity has increased but is still limited.
- Even-numbered bikes are available for use in the cycling studio. Reservations are recommended. Cycling bikes may be reserved through the Stages app. Click here for details on reserving a bike. Reservations are only available online 60 minutes before class time.
- Reservations are not necessary for any other classes.
Childcare - Capacity has increased but is still limited.
- Children will be limited to 1hr & 15 minutes of time per day.
- Reservations will be still be required and can be made up to 2 days in advance. Reservations can be made only by phone during Pebble Creek hours (985-801-7130).
Spa - The Spa is open with a full menu of services available. Click here to request an appointment, or call us at 985-801-7120.
Cafe & Tower Bar - The cafe will have increased seating capacity inside, and the Tower Bar is open with regular Summer hours!
Towels – Towels have returned to the locker room for self-service! Chilled towels will return to the fridges! If you touch a towel, please remove it from the stack. As always, please dispose of used towels properly.
Thanks again you for your continued support of Stone Creek! We look forward to seeing you at the club!
CLICK HERE for info on our departmental operations.
Club Hours & Operations - Regular Summer Hours are in effect
- Construction on 4 new Pickleball courts is complete!
- NEW Fitness equipment is on the way, including 2 SkiErgs, 2 Fitbenches, a Matrix functional trainer and a custom-built multi-station!
- New dynamic lighting in Studio I & the Cycling Studio will bring an even more exciting group fitness experience!
- Weight & cardio equipment has been spaced to allow for greater social distancing.