Additional Programs & Services
Tennis Court & Ball Machine Reservations
The Stone Creek tennis campus is proud to offer 15 tournament-quality Tennis Courts – 9 clay Hydro-Courts & 6 hard surface courts – plus a lighted practice court with hitting wall. Reservations for the courts are complimentary for all Stone Creek Members and can be made up to 72 hours in advance, either online through the Stone Creek website, or by calling the club (985.801.7100). Members may make one court reservation per day, and reservations are up to 2 hours long. Please adhere to the following rules so that we may manage court usage in the best interest of all members.
Tennis Court Rules
- When you arrive for your reservation, please check in at the Front Desk.
- If you are not able to make your reservation, please call us as soon as possible (at least 4 hours in advance) so that we may make the court available for someone else. Too many no shows could result in loss of ability to reserve courts.
- If you do not have a reservation and a court is available, please contact the front desk to reserve.
- Appropriate Tennis wear is required at all times.
Prime Time Court Reservations
Stone Creek’s Prime Time Tennis Hours are:
Monday-Thursday – 9am-12pm & 5pm-8pm
Friday & Saturday – 9am-12pm
Members who play on a court reserved by someone else during prime time are not eligible to book or play on an additional court during prime time, but are welcome to book a same-day reservation outside of prime time.
Ball Machine & Ball Hopper Reservations
Stone Creek provides 2 basic ball machines for complimentary usage on Hard Courts 5 and 6 and Clay Courts 11-15 (please keep this in mind when reserving a ball machine online). This allows us to serve our members in a more timely manner, and allows us to move the ball machines under cover quickly in case of inclement weather. It is also helpful to members who may wish to avoid playing next to a ball machine.
We also provide the 'Genie Ball Machine' for complimentary member rental. This programmable ball machine is good for individual play and group play (ball machine can be remotely controlled with an iPad or iPhone). You can learn about the Genie's features online at http://www.playmatetennismachines.com/smash.asp#. Reservations for these machines may be made online through the Stone Creek app, or by phone or in person at the Front Desk.
Two complimentary ball hoppers are also available, and may be reserved with your court. You may pick up your ball hopper from the front desk when you check in for your court. Please refill the hopper and return it to the front desk after play.
Ball Machine Rules
- Check in at the Front Desk upon arrival to club
- If you are not able to make your reservation, please call us as soon as possible (at least 4 hours in advance) so that we may make the court and machine available for someone else. Too many no shows could result in loss of ability to use ball machines.