Stone Creek's Outdoor Fitness Trail
Stone Creek Fitness Trail Rules & Guidelines
We are excited to add our new fitness trail to the list of Stone Creek's amenities, and we hope you will enjoy it for years to come! Please review the rules & guidelines below -
Distance: approximately 8/10 of a mile.
Direction: The trail is one way - counterclockwise only.
Hours: open during daylight hours only, while club is open.
- The trail is intended for use by Stone Creek members & registered guests only. Please check in to the front desk prior to use.
- We recommend using the buddy system.
- This is a natural trail which will have changes in contour, direction and width. The surface will get firmer over time. Please use with caution.
- Walkers & runners only. No bikes allowed. No pets allowed.
- Trail will be closed for inclement weather and may be closed immediately after if conditions are unsafe.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times.
- Before crossing driveways and pathways, stop and look in all directions for vehicles.