Stone Creek's Outdoor Fitness Trail
Stone Creek Fitness Trail Rules & Guidelines -
We are excited to add our new fitness trail to the list of Stone Creek's amenities, and we hope you will enjoy it for years to come! Please review the rules & guidelines below -
Distance: approximately 8/10 of a mile.
Direction: The trail is one way - counterclockwise only.
Hours: open during daylight hours only, while club is open.
- The trail is intended for use by Stone Creek members & registered guests only. Please check in to the front desk prior to use.
- We recommend using the buddy system.
- This is a natural trail which will have changes in contour, direction and width. The surface will get firmer over time. Please use with caution.
- Walkers & runners only. No bikes allowed. No pets allowed.
- Trail will be closed for inclement weather and may be closed immediately after if conditions are unsafe.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times.
- Before crossing driveways and pathways, stop and look in all directions for vehicles.