Stone Creek is committed to making a positive difference in our members' lives and in our community. Our dedication to helping charitable causes has resulted in well over $1,000,000 being raised to help a variety of non-profit organizations.
We are particularly proud of our long-standing partnerships with the Rich Mauti Cancer Fund and Kickin' Parkinson's. The Annual Rich Mauti Tennis Classic and the Kickin' Parkinson's Party, both hosted here at Stone Creek, have become two of the area's most anticipated events.
Below is a summary of our annual charitable efforts and contributions -
- Rich Mauti Tennis Classic - more than $70,000 raised
- Kickin' Parkinson's - more than $300,000 raised
- Salute Our Soldiers - 800 American flags sponsored and $25,000 raised for 3 military veterans' charities
- Bear Hugs - $1,400 raised and 300 teddy bears donated to 3 local hospitals' children's units
- Team Gleason - $700 raised
- Adopt an Angel - 165 local children 'adopted' by our members during the holiday season
Food & supply drives for local flood victims
In addition, Stone Creek supports local schools each year with financial contributions and by donating items to assist in their fundraising efforts. We've also worked with the St. Tammany Humane Society and our local Habitat for Humanity.
There's even more to come! We recently donated some of our fitness equipment to the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office. And Stone Creek has organized an effort to fund the purchase of much-needed exercise & fitness equipment for our schools. (We've also recruited other local clubs to partner with us in this effort!)
We are proud of all the ways we make a difference in our community, and we couldn't do it without the efforts of our staff and the support of our members. We invite you to join us in our commitment to our community.